7 Reasons Why I Love Coworking in NYC
- Unlimited Coffee – Yes, Unlimited Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee.. Do I need to say any more? Well at SoTechie Coworking Space, they also have Tea, Spring Water, Wine, Beer and your occasional shots.
- Working with a Community – Working from home can bring to to the verge of talking to the mirror for one-on-one conversations. Has not ever helped my productivity nor my creativity. It’s important to be around professional people that share the same views and ideas. Working in coworking spaces bring you to chatting with people during a coffee break or just for a quick drink at the water cooler. It’s awesome!
- Collaborate with Others on Great Ideas – Collaboration is a great way to discover a way to team up with other coworking members on projects, partnerships or even creating events together.
- Networking with Professionals – The Networking is one of the key reasons, you get the potential to meet new clients and employees and make some long lasting connections.
- Professional Development – Many CoWorking Spaces help educate yourself and grow your business. At SoTechie Spaces, we have had classes on business development, marketing, sales, how to pitch, application development and even arts and craft to bring out your inner child.
- The Coworking Perks – This is a long one, but I will touch upon a few. Here we go:
- The CoWorking Space – For a small price, you can get a professional meeting space, conference rooms, workspace and lounge. Not only can you get our of your living space and go into a more productive environment but in some locations you can event bring your Kids, Pets and even your Mother-in-Law 🙂